Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon Thoughts:Suffering Heat, Damn Dams At Risk,Empty Rockers,


I look at these Rockers and I have to laugh, I don't think Bush and Scotty will be a rocking this summer....or ever. More and More People are finally saying that Scotty should Testify and answer Some Serious Questions about the Bush Regime and the Lead up to the War....What Questions would and should be asked ? What would you like to ask ? It's going to happen in July, Scotty will face The Questions....

Meanwhile the Waters are rising in the MidWest, and they have been showing the Bursting Dams on the Verge, and people lining up to fill sandbags. I watched this today and I kept thinking this is WHY we need OUR National Guard HERE, this is WHY you have a Guard. Some of the people they showed don't even look healthy enough to be filling sandbags.....

Meanwhile in the Midwest and the East the other story is the Inusfferable Heat, singing it's way across the country. Many people are still paying off their Heat bills from the Winter, and now the Cooling Bills will pile on. Stimulus Checks will be used to keep people cool or pay off their Winter Heat Debt. People going away to escape the heat ? Not likely.....

If you have an extra 200 dollars where would you go and would that cover Gas and one night of B&B or a hotel for the night?
Investigate, see what you find.....

Meanwhile...I can' fix half of these problems...So Here are some Free Hugs ...

2 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

I think Scotty has given Bush some rocking chair memories! I know there are more important questions, but if I wanted to be mean, I might start w/Jeff Gannon questions, like how many times he called on the guy after finding out he was a shill. Goes to the heart of propaganda press in my mind.

I will be spending that money taking my Dad out for a COSTCO shopping spree for Father's Day. We will get him all stocked up for summer. Plus a few free hugs!

enigma4ever said...

DK:::
good for you...I am sure your dad will be grateful for the extra goodies and extra hugs....

Ahhhh Dale Guckhart...I mean Jeff Gannon...do you know cspan now considers him a ( cough)...."journalist".....he still has a blog and he is writing a "book"....and let's start with HOW he was Vetted...great idea...