Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Night Thoughts and Music....


It Is still cold here....too cold..woke up and it was in the teens as I walked to work....and somehow I was resigned to the cold...Ce La Vie....I hummed as I walked....and the sun started to blast through and burn off some of the Cold...we need alot more Sun and Alot more Light to Burn through These Cold Hard Times.....Have a good night....heat up some Cider and snuggle up. spring is Coming.....slowly ...but surely....
Emerson, Lake and Palmer...."Ce la Vie"....

scroll down...plenty to read...and yeah, this weekend I will be blogging about the Cramer /Stewart Battle.....I have some thoughts......and if you need an Extra Treat...click the title and hear an amazing unusual version of "Imagine".....

4 comments:

Fran said...

Thanks for that version of Imagine.... such a beautiful song.

Your posts are much lighter than mine... as we head into the beginning of the 7th year of war in Iraq....
I find myself asking

What would Gandhi say???

Imagine indeed!

D.K. Raed said...

I had a few Cramer thoughts but I kind of hid them in a super hero cartoon post/comments. Today I actually watched that idiot Glenn Beck to try and figure out what his problem is. That's a science experiment I won't be repeating. My brain needs a good scrubbing now.

Utah Savage said...

I watched the Cramer V Stewart dustup and taped the show. I've watched it thee times so far. I look forward to what you have to say about it.

the walking man said...

Pushing 70 by tomorrow E...see there is future hope.