Thursday, June 16, 2011

Keith Olbermann's Special Comment on The Roasting of Anthony Weiner ( From CURRENT )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do Click the Linked Video that attached to the Title, it takes you to the CURRENT page and you can see all about The NEW Countdown as well. Anthony Weiner is supposedly giving News Conference at 2PM per MSNBC and NBC to announce his resignation. Keith makes some really valid points in this Special Comment, MSM would do well to watch it and ponder their rapid coverage of this situation these past few weeks.( My own post on Weiner's Mistake is up above, I will update it after the News Conference...I will say this , I am biased, I don't think he should resign.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALSO This Address via Video by Keith Olbermann to the Netroots Nation :::

1 comment:

enigma4ever said...

I posted the link...had to disable the video it was too noisy...darnit