Sunday, February 05, 2006

THE RETURN OF THE PRAGMATIC PUSSY



OKAY SHE IS BACK...AND I KNOW THAT YOU ALL WILL GREET HER WARMLY ( IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL). AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS ANOTHER MEMBER OF HER POSSE. "TREAD LIGHTLY. SHOOT FIRST ,ASK QUESTIONS LATER" IS HER MOTTO.

** [BEWARE FOUL LANGUAGE RAMPANT] **

See here is what I don't understand. People are being mistreated in this Country, by their own Government. Now we know that I have very strong opinions about this. For a review for those new to the Enigma Cafe. Here is the story until now , the Enigma is a mom, a nurse, she blew the whistle on a BIG EVIL Chemical Company that is very very cozy with the Bush Family. And yeah, most of January was devoted to letting the Enigma Vent and Explode and find her way with her own fury. Because in December she had this amazing little Epiphany that the Big Bad Evil Company was not spying and harrassing her all by it's lonesome, it might indeed be the Big Evil Government.And when Reality hits it is hard to walk in one's vomit and see straight.

And what led to this lovely little Realization? Try this: My crates were shipped from California to Ohio- where I lived with my son for over 18 monthes while running from the threats and harrassment ( and yes it's true 5 moves since October 2002 will drain the crap out of any normal, or somwhat human, much less a pissed off mom). Now the Shipping Company called twice and said that due to Homeland Security Rules and Regulations I had to DECLARE what was in the two crates.AND THAT REGARDLESS OF WHAT I DECLARED, THE CRATES WERE GOING TO BE OPENED AND INSPECTED WHILE BEING SHIPPED AND CHECKED FOR EXPLOSIVES. I stated that they were the earthly possessions of my son and myself, mostly Books, Homeschooling supplies, and Sentimental Crap,Kitchen stuff, and of course BOOKS and MUSIC and kid stuff- like Lego....I was honest I have Nothing to Hide ( Not as much could be said the Evil Chemical Company). The Shipping Company was VERY vague WHO was going to Inspect the Crates, and I never got a clear answer. But let's just be honest I picture Big Hairy Goons with Homeland Security embroidered on their Uniforms.

So In Late November the Crates Arrive and Guess what, ONLY 6 out of 20 Boxes of Books arrive.....yup SIX.The Fuckers did put the empty boxes back in the containers.( So who would have thought the Goons could READ and would like books, or maybe they have orders to burn them). So what was missing, you ask incredulous and worried. I am glad that you asked... Here is the INVENTORY:
VIDEOS:Mixed Nuts, alot of Sentimental Christmas Videos, alot of John Stewart,Opus videos,Wallace& Gromit, Monty Python, My Son's Favorite videos and documentaries,and his little 13 inch TV.
BOOKS:The Prophet, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology,Anthropology,History, Primates, Gandi, Buddha, Religous Books,Geography, Native American Studies, It took over 10 years to collect these for my son.
KITCHEN STUFF: Pots & pans, chopsticks, teapots ( I collect them or did), Mugs my son made.
TRINKETS:stuff you collect from trips with a child, shells, rocks, and silly pins.Stuff that is Irreplacable.

SO HERE IS THE TEN DOLLAR QUESTION WHAT IS EXPLOSIVE ON THAT LIST ABOVE- DID MRCHERTOFF MAKE UP SOME SECRET LIST WHAT IS EXPLOSIVE? I HAVE A THEORY THAT WHAT WAS EXPLOSIVE WAS THE LETTERS THAT THE LITTLE NURSE NURSE WROTE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, AND THE COMPANY CALLED UP AND SAID HEY GEORGE DO YOU STILL HAVE COINTELPRO? NO WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR RETALIATION? OH, HOMELAND SECURITY AND TERRORIST WATCHLISTS, THAT WILL WORK , THANKS.

So Mr. Bush, You Lying Sack of Chicken Shit- Let me get this straight, you view me and my books as EXPLOSIVE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? AND MY BIGGER QUESTION IS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH OUR ELECTED REPS THAT THEY ARE LETTING THIS ADMINISTRATION RUN THIS COUNTRY INTO THE GROUND? DO ANY OF THEM HAVE A SPINE? REALLY , WELL SOMEBODY BETTER PROVE IT, BECAUSE I AIN'T SEEING IT.AND I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME AND PATIENCE. DID ANYONE ON THE JUDIARY COMMITEE ON MONDAY BOTHER TO ASK GONZO ABOUT THE "TERRORISTS' THAT HE MENTIONED, BECUASE IT WAS KIND OF A LOSE TERM. AND WHO IS MAKING THE LIST MIGHT BE A CRAZED PRESIDENT AND HIS GOONS. CAUSE ONLY A BULLY OR GOONS WOULD FUCK A MOM AND A NURSE. AND HEY DOESN'T FUCKING TRUMP A BLOWJOB OF THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENT? I AM TIRED OF BEING A REFUGEE IN MY OWN GODAMNED COUNTRY, AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE. IMPEACH THIS CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION AND SOON BEFORE THEY CAN HURT ANYMORE PEOPLE.
( $3.45 into the Foul Language jar ASAP)

*** and A Speical Note of Thanks to Diane Feinstein : What the Fuck happened to the 10,000 Civil Rights Complaints that were filed in your office in the Summer of 2004, did you hand them to Gonzo and watch him Shred them. Because I filed one, and I think it was shredded or just put me on Yet Another List. Thanks.Way to go.*****

12 comments:

Granny said...

My God. I can't think of anything that would be a comfort.

WA and I have picked up a troll. He doesn't believe that the government would bother with people like us.

Of course they will.

I admire your courage. Maybe this nightmare will end some day.

Anonymous said...

enigma

this story is like a nightmare, it just keeps getting worse and worse

thinking of those goons pawing through your personal possessions and possibly outright STEALING THEM???? or conveniently LOSING THEM???...or tossing the books and videos in a pile to be burned or shredded or thrown in the trash???...it makes me quiver with rage at the injustice...and hunger for a heavily armed posse to descend on the shippers and DEMAND the return of the things that are yours!!!

do you have any recourse at all besides your righteous anger and the fact that you won't give up and go away? any inventories, pictures, packing lists or other evidence you can use to document the loss??? even personal statements to the existence of these precious possessions by friends, relatives, the people who packed the truck or anyone???

can I help in any way? I have some old textbooks on physics, algebra and chemistry and there is a wealth of same at the recycling center....

Anonymous said...

a copy of a form e-mail sent just now to my senator...please feel free to cut and paste or modify my words...

Dear Senator xxxxxx:

I am writing to express my outrage at the personal stories I am hearing about innocent victims of domestic surveillance. My particular friend relates a story of loss of personal possessions, home-schooling supplies, BOOKS, TEXTBOOKS and VIDEOs, while PAYING someone to move her things, for God's sake! What is she supposed to do, rent a truck and drive her possessions to her new home herself so that she can protect them?

What depths has our government descended into that we would attempt to destroy the written word? What's so terrible about textbooks, books about Native Americans and alternatives to Christianity? Is Fahrenheit 451 upon us in the name of protecting us from Terror? Is this not a form of terrorism in itself?

I am outraged to hear these stories of harrassment of real people, especially against a woman and a mother and an American Citizen and would implore you to consider these specific instances when deciding how to vote on the pressing issues of the day.

Sincerely,

name withheld for this forum

enigma4ever said...

I put this post near the WHAT IF GAME, because it really is about the loss of most of my homeschooling library....that I had been saving for my son since before he was born....Thanks for sharing my anger, outrage, and angst...It is so funny I am not a material person, but those books were the legacy to my son....I have tried to make some phone calls and all I got was -run-around- and- no straight answers...."Better to protect the public""It's the law" crap....

Unknown said...

Careful E4E, the NSA is taping the communication from your wireless mouse to the computer - they know what you speak and are just trying to clean up any terrorist links that you might have.

Those weren't books - really, they were weapons of mass intelligence. They need them at the whitehouse becuase they seem to be lacking in that very category.

Scott said...

They seem to be lacking a lot of thing in Washington over the past five years.

For a nation founded on the concepts contained in our founding documents we sure seem to be quickly heading to hell in a handbasket. And in case no one in the administration has noticed the handbasket is on fire!

To think that a mom trying to raise her son is a threat to the nation is just absurd. The thing that is a threat to this nation is sitting behind a desk in the Oval Office.

Unless the books had lots of pictures with words in big print its safe to say that Bush can't read what's in them anyway, even if he holds them rightside up!

Maybe the NSA should wiretap the phones in the Oval Office!

Hang in there!

Scott from http://thebushwhackedleague.blogspot.com/

enigma4ever said...

Thanks to you Scott- I am hanging...I am hanging- and I will continue to rant and rave and spew.....
ah, gee WORDS are the explosive weapon I carry....
well then I must blog on right?

And Windspike you just kill me- WEAPONS OF MASS INTELLIGENCE....( must be why they took the crayons and finger paints too....pricks)

Anonymous said...

Words are indeed an explosive weapon. On a TV news scroll today I had to see "Justice Dept says it's almost ready to start using new software that will enable them to access all web surfing, emails etc to check for terrorist clues." Well, I have a clue for them, but am too polite to print it. However, I look forward to saying it in person to Gonzo sometime. D.K.

jurassicpork said...

If you lived in CA still you could vote for Cindy Sheehan. You know that if she decides to run, she can get a half a million on the Internet alone.

enigma4ever said...

Late Thursday night....
Cindy has decided to not run, but to travel next summer supporting other candiates and the NO WAR Cause....
which I think is amuch better use of her time...although I sorely wish that Someone would boot Dianne out...

Anonymous said...

Maineac did a nice well-thought out Dear Senator Letter a few comments above. Gave me some good ideas. Thanks, D.K.

enigma4ever said...

Thanks everyone for letting me rant about the Homeland Security Goons....it had to be done....it can't be fixed or changed- but it felt good to say it...