Friday, November 17, 2006

JOHN EDWARDS ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT.....(sigh)



John Edwards is on Dave tonight. He has a new book, HOME, about how lives are created, the Blueprints that set our lives in motion. Check it out over at One America , or on Amazon. John stomped his heart out this Election, remembering the Middle Class and also remembering that Many Working Americans are Living in Poverty. He also has spent the past year working hard on Katrina Issues. Show him some love.....Tune in tonight....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuned in... Loved the Mellancamp above and Mr. Edwards fighting for "Our Country"...

Peace.

Unknown said...

I fell asleep dammit :( I was SO looking forward to it. Hopefully C&L will have a clip up I can watch.

billie said...

he was also on john stewart- and i went to his website. edwards/obama in 2008

sumo said...

Me too...what betmo said.

Anonymous said...

Just in case someone didn't get to see this:

John Edwards on Letterman

PEACE!

Anonymous said...

And I guess I can link this too:

John Edwards on TDS

More Peace!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lucky, I missed it.

enigma4ever said...

Thanks for the Clips and pouring the coffee Lucky....and spreading the Edwards....sweet salvation indeed...Betmo- Obama /Edwards 08......that's IT.....I am ready..bring it on