Monday, June 25, 2007

Edwards on Leno tonight June 25th, 2007


John Edwards is on Jay Leno tonight. Already the Neocon-Bushco-Need-a-New-Ronny-but-will-kiss-Fred's-ass- Idiots have started to attempt to Swiftboat John. ( As if they have a Strong Candiate yet to cling to as the Current Titanic Administration lingers on Life support ???) John and Elizabeth have really showed Heart and Courage over the past 3 years, from Cancer, to the 2006 Campaign, to Poverty Work to Katrina and NOLA ,I have been endlessly inspired by their Intergrity and Courage.

6 comments:

Frederick said...

They attack Edwards because they want Hillary.

enigma4ever said...

and Fred that indeed may be true.....also They Swiftboated Kerry- so why not his former running mate their wee sophmoric brains have rationalized....

DivaJood said...

They will swiftboat any democrat they can. Even Hillary, even Obama.

Larry said...

I doubt Gore will run so I am hopefull that Edwards will win the entire thing.

mirth said...

Minus Gore, it's Edwards for me all the way.
Can you imagine having Elizabeth as our first lady!
Joy!

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching Leno tonight, thanks for the heads-up. Edwards is still my guy. I hate the way he gets marginalized over meaningless shit. I don't give a flying burrito fart about his haircut. I also found it interesting that Edwards health care ideas (from his website) were spouted (almost verbatim) by Obama at the first debate. I know, good ideas are good, no matter where they originate, but still. It'll be nice to see Elizabeth out & about. She's good with the fast Leno-type repartee. I'm looking forward to it. ~~ D.K.