Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Post over at Cosmic Messenger 11.15.07



If you come here today I am not here, I write over at Cosmic Messenger once a month, and this month my post is called " Not Ready to Make Nice", please come on over, Cosmic has a great blog and I know that I am lucky to be able to post there once a month. See you there, thank you.

Please do come over,

  • Cosmic Messenger
  • 4 comments:

    Dada said...

    I appreciate this photo. It so totally dovetails with a story I heard somewhere on some news program yesterday:

    That so many of the refugees we have "liberated" have reduced their existences to the few worldly goods they can carry to wherever they are going.

    I guess the rich worldly experiences we here in America have provided them, more than make up for the worldly goods and comforts they have surrendered.

    Great photo. OK, off to Cosmic Messenger for my monthly "fix".

    Dada said...

    Whoops....the picture has changed! Sorry...disregard the previous post, now irrelevant. (grin)

    D.K. Raed said...

    I guess the picture Dada saw is the one now over on Cosmic Messenger? Good post there, Enigma! I just now left a comment. Late to the discussion again ...

    enigma4ever said...

    yup..you are right DK...I moved it - it was too big for this liitle snippet of a post- sorry for the confusion....I will head right over..thanks DK...