Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Night Music and Thoughts....


I do believe that life is made up of Moments woven together, encounters where lives touch each other.....and effect each other.If we Dream together and our lives overlap and our dreams and goals overlap......I believe that we Make Change.

I was trying to find a great Anais Nin quote about Change.....but this is what I found...

"Our Life is composed greatly of dreams,from the unconscious, they must be brought into action. They must be woven together."

"People living deeply do not fear death."

"Dreams are necessary to life".

"If all of us acted in unison as I act individually there would be no poverty and no wars. I have made myself personally responsible for the fate of every human who has come my way."

***{{And for something nice to do....stop by and wish Gryphen of Immoral Minority and wish him Happy Birthday....Music Linked to the Title is Enigma" Rivers of Belief"....have a nice night....Dream a little}}***

3 comments:

Gryphen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gryphen said...

Wow Enigma I am touched! (And not in a dirty way either)

This is very nice of you to make such a fuss.

As you may or may not know I will be 29, which is a very important age for a young man.(Fortunately I have already been 29 a number of times so I should be able to handle it okay.)

Once again thanks, and if any of you are looking for gift ideas I really like precious gems and stock in Google.

Anonymous said...

If all of us acted in unison as I act individually there would be no poverty and no wars.

I like that, Enigma. If only it were true! Enjoy your weekend.