Thursday, February 07, 2008

VOTING PROBLEMS IN NEW MEXICO AND CALIFORNIA.....


So I helped Some Math Professors track Voting Problems the other night.....And by 3am I KNEW that 2 states were having problems....and I was worried...but that is me...I worry...But the Numbers I was tracking were not really making sense...So then I got some emails about People trying to Vote Independent in California...Many Thousands are trying to Figure out if their Votes for Obama were indeed Counted all over California. If you are one of them, you are welcome to leave your story here and also please if you voted Independent in California go to Barack Obama's website and visit the National Voter Center and file your Concerns. Now the California Papers are already Investigating Problems there ( LA Times), but the MSM has been reluctant to touch this.

Other situation to WATCH Carefully is New Mexico, Today Governor Richardson and Others have an important meeting in NM due to some interesting problems there......Especially certain Counties...

I have One BIG Question....Is if Legal For People to drive around with Voting Boxes full of Ballots in their Car ???...Food For Thought...


( I will have more on this - hopefully by Friday afternoon if you want to leave Comment below or have voting stories that you want to share privately, please email me at enigma4ever@earthlink.net)

2 comments:

enigma4ever said...

If you Voted:
Provisional or Absentee or Independent In NM or Cali...let me know...

thanks.

Larry said...

Hillary will try and get New Mexico overturned in her continued quest to do anything to anyone to gain power.