Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday 12 days to go....


I am still battling the Sinus Infection From Satan...seriously...fell asleep blogging last night woke up 13 hours later...feel like Rip Van Winkle here....There is plenty down below....don't forget to read the post on Grandmothers and send Obama 's Grandmother in Hawaii a post card...the address is in the post....IF you click the Title, there is a chuckle video and down below something a little more inspiring......I am going back to bed....take care of each other...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DK Sent this really beautiful video "Presidential Soul"...Song is "A Change is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke ..here is more on it:
Photos of Obama interchanged with photos of the challenges we face as a nation. Shows there is greatness in the man, not just in his words. Reveals compassion, intelligence, conviction, strength of character and devotion to family -- all qualities one would hope for in a president. Choreographed to Sam Cooke's "A Change Gonna Come" mixed with excerpts from Obama's June 3 speech. Photos from Associated Press and Detroit YES.

And another Obama Video..a new one I stumbled on..."It's Our Time Now".....

Music Video with real people showing their support for the next President of the United States, Barack Obama.
Jim Hayman, Director....song by Rob Tomaro......Nicole Waters, Artist

11 comments:

Dean Wormer said...

So positive.

Thanks for that. Hope you feel better.

Twelve hours of sleep makes me jealous.

Hairball T. Hairball said...

Hope you are feeling better when you read this!

enigma4ever said...

Dean::
I never sleep more than FOUR..so to wake up like that I was floored...but hey I will send you some winks your way...

Hairball::
I have been battling this stupid sinus infection for weeks....I will get antibiotics soon..I am mailordering them later this week....( for my pets ..cough..)...
Anyways....thanks...I will be my old self soon....

Jan said...

That fall picture is gorgeous. Hope you are feeling better, esp. after all that sleep.

Sewmouse said...

Palin's Wardrobe is costing the McCain campaign over $150,000. This is more than TRIPLE the payoff amount for my mortgage. Wealthy Repubs are aghast, and very upset. OTOH, in a comment I am taking the liberty of quoting from Firedoglake - "When all you have is a pair of glasses and an asshole, it can get pricey to make it look presidential"

The KKK and Al-Queda have come out in support of McCain. *snicker*

For the sinusitis - maybe a little Sushi, heavy on the wasabi?

Foolish Repub women are making comments that sound awfully "McCarthy" - Rep. Michele Buchanann from Minn. even thinks that the congress should be investigated for "Anti-American" activities... *splurt*

Someone get me a mudslide - tonite feels like a drinkin' nite.

Fran said...

I'm a little worried about you E, sounds like you need medical care to knock that infection out. Do you have a regular Doc you go to & you can let them know of the financial hardship?
This thing is not going away.

D.K. Raed said...

What a gorgeous photo! I am sooo jealous of fall colors! Our deciduous trees just kind of shrivel up & go bare for the winter.

13-hrs sleep would be like heaven! You obviously NEEDED to sleep that much or your body would've woken you up. Hope those petmeds work! Health care -- USA style!

I am cracking up over SewMouse's quote about a pair of glasses and an asshole! Personally I think this all Cindy McC's doing ... she is always dressed to kill (literally) & probably took Sarah to her favorite designer stores.

enigma4ever said...

you all are wonderful..thank you....yup those PetMeds won't get here soon enuf...damnit...I think the sleep was sorely needed....in so many ways...Sewmouse's quote cracked me up....I found this in my FALL file ( photo from last year...my colors are not this good..this looks Adirondacks or Vermont...)

Hardball today is a hoot- that helped...watching the RNC Bimbettee trying to explain the VP...omg...and btw she looks like she dressed Palin ( Hiffennhoffer you know who I mean)

okay...off to drink tea...

X. Dell said...

I've been battling a but myself, so I empathize. Get well soon.

NEWSGUY said...

Get well soon, Nurse. I just found out today a member of my FAMILY is voting for McCain. Not my immediate family. An in-law. But still it is pretty upsetting and frightening.

I am glad I have become a teacher. If McCain wins, we are seriously considering moving to Canada. They need teachers.

enigma4ever said...

Newsguy...::
we can not have McInsane win..no way...ever...someone is voting for Mc...oh dear..so sorry Newsguy..wow...


Xdell::
I am so sorry you are under the weather...I really am...
Hang in there friend...