Monday, April 12, 2010

Breaking News for Team Coco: It's official Conan is Coming Back to Late Night....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Los Angeles Times | April 12, 2010 | 9:45 a.m.
Conan O'Brien is going to TBS.Conan O'Brien, the former host of NBC's "Tonight Show" who lost the program to Jay Leno earlier this year, has signed a deal for a new late-night program on TBS, the basic-cable network owned by Time Warner. O'Brien's show will start in November at 11 p.m. George Lopez, the comedian who currently occupies that slot, will have his show move to midnight."In three months, I've gone from network television to Twitter to performing live in theaters, and now I'm headed to basic cable. My plan is working perfectly," O'Brien said in a statement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow...I had a #KeithTweet over the weekend ...and now this..Great News...and I think great Birthday Presents....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More on the details of how this came about from LAist .

1 comment:

Kittie Howard said...

Hope all this works out! And, thanks for the quick writing about the plane crash. My hub knew three of the deceased. He'd traveled to Poland quite a bit.