Sunday, April 18, 2010

Seattle still wins for the Best GLEE Flash Mob Video from April 10,2010


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that being said the Madrid,Rome, Dublin,London and others are still all worth seeing...I might be a little biased...I know 3 people that did the Seattle Video ( I could not find them in the video...but I know they are there).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need More ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tel Aviv.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madrid....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Canadians Flashmobed for Haiti in January....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And if you haven't seen this one, the Sound of Music in Antwerp it will make you smile....it even has kids in it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stockholm Micheal Jackson's Birthday Mob Flash dance....huge and beautiful...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Montreal's MJ Flash Mob was with Kids..and a cop....priceless
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There were flashmobs all last summer dedicated to Micheal Jackson, some planned before his birthday ...this one is from Budapest...
And then Hong Kong and Malaysia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still my favorite the January 2009 TMobile London Flash Mob...19,000,000 have now viewed it...I can remember being in the first 1000...wow...

3 comments:

enigma4ever said...

swashbuckling pirates....Cornell..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPmqgGTdzm0&feature=related

tom said...

Ha ha Have seen almost all, still Number one for me is Dublin, Number two is Seattle, and a VERY VERY close #3 is the Belgium one at the train station ....Just JOY and singing

mommapolitico said...

Every time I see one of these, I am amazed that anyone could orchestrate such a huge happening! Thanks for the tons of fun in one post.