Friday, September 14, 2007

Simply the Best....


**********************************************
{Click the Title :Dedicated to Newsguy..
**********************************************
I have said it before I will say it again...the NEWSGUY is the Best. He has done it again, Go over to his Blog and you will find THE BEST Commentary and Analysis of Bush's Delusional Speech. And he does it with True Color and Style. Newsguy I put The Stones on for you...( I was very torn , it was that or Pink....or the Dixie Chicks),
  • NEWSGUY
  • 8 comments:

    jmsjoin said...

    Thanks enigma
    I will go check that out. I was saddened to find out that there are those in the middle east that agree with the idiot but they will be sorry in the end. That is what I just discussed. What a nightmare!

    jmsjoin said...

    Thanks enigma
    I will go check that out. I was saddened to find out that there are those in the middle east that agree with the idiot but they will be sorry in the end. That is what I just discussed. What a nightmare!

    jmsjoin said...

    Wow, how did that happen?

    Durward Discussion said...

    Went to read the blog. Thanks for the league.

    Got hit with the middle name meme. Tag you're it. Feel free to ignore, but do drop by to read mine.

    enigma4ever said...

    Jamie: I am going to go see yours, but I am going to not play the meme thing if that is okay with you....

    Patriot: thank you for coming, Blogger and the comments have been acting so strange all day...About what you said , 'Idiots in the Middle East " agreeing with him- NOT TRUE AT ALL...Remember he Said IT, but if you read the foriegn papers you find out that it is all baloney....so there you go..( you did not Middle Eastern America- cuz you know they are with you for Peace and to get the Troops home...not the Captain Awol Plan..)

    Larry said...

    Good post you have sent us to.

    NEWSGUY said...

    Thanks, Nurse. And that Left of Centrist video is excellent. Not to be a spoiler, but there were times in there that I couldn't tell which era was which. Deja vu all over again.

    I have that same sick feeling about the war on Iraq that I had about Vietnam. I would feel then, an actual visceral godawful feeling from time to time brought on by a gut reaction to the sheer stupid insanity of Vietham, the killing, the horror, the grief and the shame that my country was waging this war.

    Iraq brings all that back. Same feelings I had in 67 all the way to 75 when we finally ended it.

    enigma4ever said...

    ahhh Newsguy reading your post makes me sooo sad...Robert Rouse of Left of Centrist made the YouTube above...I actually pestered him, told him that the photos of Iraq are reminding me of Vietnam...haunting really...and I begged him to use Gimme Shelter...so he put it all together..and I think that it really shows it is a case of DejaVU....I have been looking for the March on Cspan...nothing...

    I am so sorry that anyone has to relive this...at all....ever..