Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Violet Purred today......9.11.07


*****************************************************************
[Click the title, it is 6-6's favorite "World" by Five For Fighting]
****************************************************************
( Originally we blogged and posted about Violet on Sept 4th, after we had had her for few days, " Sick One at the Door", and then we updated again on Sept 7th, when she finally was out of the woods so to say....6-6 asked that we update today...and post Something that was a little happier...so...)

We have been feeding her, almost every four hours for days now, she gets baby formula ( nonmilk- very small amounts), and water, and baby food ( chicken and gravy is her favorite). And my son carries her and tends to her like she is a newborn....and she rolls on his carpet, becoming a fluffy static Marmalade Fluff Ball.....we think she is imitating my little yellow dog. So here is the photo he took with his phone with her all staticky, fluffy and she fell asleep. ( More fluff than actual weight). There were never ads up looking for her, and no one called saying she was Missing, so she is Ours...She has gained weight and today she PURRRED.....

11 comments:

enigma4ever said...

Okay all..I did away with the Word Verification crap...I could not take one more moment of Dyslexic Hell...so feel free to email me enigma4ever@earthlink.net and let me know- What do you think - is it easier?

Larry said...

Since nobody claimed the cat then it was meant to be yours.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that purr must've been the sweetest sound, like music. She looks so cute laying there all stretched out, reaching with one paw.

Of course the absence of word veri is easier for commenters. But you'll have to see if you start getting a lot of spam. I don't know if it's dyslexia or just clumsiness, but I usually have to enter twice to get in. ~~ D.K.

enigma4ever said...

I Know she is ours...cuz she purred..and I think she is out of the Woods...so cute...thanks for everyone's help...

Anon-Paranoid said...

My Ginger lays like that. She trusts you and her laying on her back with her belly exposed shows it.

One day I will post some pic's of her on her back. I'm glad she's out of the woods and getting her health back.

I'm sure she will bring you and 6-6 a lot of joy as she grows older.

God Bless.

Jo said...

Okay, that is seriously the cutest picture I have ever seen.

Now I want to go and get a cat.

She's adorable....! Give her a little scritch behind the ear for me.

billie said...

i am a sucker for cats. my two yahoos are sharing the new loveseat on their warm snuggy blanket. :)

Granny said...

She's adorable. We misplaced our cat (or she misplaced herself) in our move and she finally turned up day before yesterday. Blaming the whole thing on us of course.

She's fine - just offended as only cats can be.

Thorne said...

Oh, precious!!! Have you tried "NutriCal"? it's a high nutrition supplement that comes in a tube like toothpaste. All my kitty rescues have loved it! I kept my nightmare alive with it when he was suffering from flea anemia and his littermates died... it's amazing stuff!

enigma4ever said...

Thorne: thank you..and good for you for saving little fuzzy souls there ;-)

Granny: I am so glad to hear that your kitty returned...wonderful...

Betmo: sharing a loveseat eh...that is so sweet...

Josie: she is very sweet...and the phone pic looks like a Manet....impression art...

Anoy: thank you...and our best to Ginger..

TomCat said...

It's easier.

There's something special about people who care for abandoned cats. :-)