Sunday, December 04, 2011

My Attic..Yes this is where I Write and Do the Radio...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folks have been asking if I have cool Radio Loft like Kim of Awopradio, nope, I have my Attic ( in the summer I did it on my back porch..but it's too cold out there now)...actually it is where the cats and the dog lounge in the sun by the window..and do horrible things in my closet...This room was made from scratch...I painted it , pulled up the stinky 20 year carpet, to find stinky tile that someone had glued to the floor that had to be removed and then I finally stained it....I did all that in 100+ degree heat in August 2010 before we moved here...All of the furniture was "found" , not a dime was spent on any of it..the desk or the rocker or the mirrors or the Art....And it is my favorite spot to drink tea and write...And the Giant Tree right outside the window by the bed makes it feel like a TreeHouse...

No comments: