Tuesday, October 09, 2007

John Mellencamp Takes On Jena


I think Music can send a messege and be powerful, and open dialogue and heal wounds and hearts. I have great admiration for John Mellencamp and I have found most of his music has a messege. He takes on Jena in this song, and so far it is not getting alot ot attention or airplay. Give it a listen and a watch, share it and your thoughts below.It is powerful, intense and yes, graphic. I can not apologize for what is not comfortable.

*{Click the Title for the Song]*

4 comments:

enigma4ever said...

You do have to confirm to watch- just wanted to let you know...It is not that graphic- I don't know what the issue is..it is revelant and well made...but YouTube has it's panties in a twist..

azgoddess said...

it's great - well worth signing up for...thanks for sharing - hugs!!

Unknown said...

I caught the video the other day and it was eerie and poignant and actually brought tears to my eyes.

enigma4ever said...

Dizzy: I saw it and I had the same reaction,...I don't know why but it really haunted me and I choke up every time I see it...

AZ: thanks...it is something...

Many hugs...these are dark times in our history...