Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday Night Music 10.8.07


***********************
[Click the Title: More Kane Gang"Don't look any Further". Powerful song.]
***********************
"Individually we are a drop, Together we are an Ocean". Rusnsuko Satoro
***********************
So here we are it is Monday Night, The Heat of the Perpetual Summer continues, it is sweltering, I am sitting here in surf shorts and a tank top lapping up popsicles like a lost Snow Cone Queen.....the Indians are playing in New York. I wish someone would throw me a bag of peanuts. It is 7th Inning Stretch, so I am off to make Nachos.

New Post by Enigma is up over at Cosmic Messege. I write there once a month, I am so fortunate to be able to write with this amazing group of writers. it is a Serious post about looking at an uncomfortable issue further. It is about looking at Our Own Humanity.

So please come over for a read to
  • Cosmic Messege
  • 11 comments:

    Larry said...

    Nothing like music and quiet on a sweltery night.

    enigma4ever said...

    well except for Enigma yelling at the TV ;-)

    Hi Larry....Hope all is well..heading over to Lydias now....

    Larry said...

    Getting there Enigma and you're always Welcome at Lydia's.

    Larry said...

    "It's not about how to achieve your dreams, it's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, the dreams will come to you. "

    Professor Randy Pausch

    enigma4ever said...

    thanks Larry..see you there...and WOW that is an awesome quote thank you.....

    Larry said...

    Enigma,

    I get them from a quote blog that is updated daily.

    enigma4ever said...

    I am still impressed ;-)

    and grateful that you share..

    Tina said...

    Suck on defeat NY! Go Tribe!!!
    ... and let me be clear: It is early October in frickin N.E. Ohio, and I am beyond tired of not being able to wear a single 1 of my fall sweaters.

    enigma4ever said...

    Oh tina....hell at this point I would settle for jeans...I can not live dressed as a wayward lost beachbum forever...okay I can...but I don't want to...wahhhhhh....

    ( that was a great game wasn't it??? and watching the Yankee fans leave in the 6th inning and then they cried :???please....)

    Hope all is well with you and that Your trollie friend is gone..heard you had trouble too...many hugs to your gang...

    azgoddess said...

    hey there...has it cooled down yet? it sure has here...whew - 52 degrees on the way to work yesterday morning...damn!

    ps. this in one of my dancing songs...ahhhhh thanks!!

    enigma4ever said...

    ahhhh a dancing song...and yes finally it is cooler..phew...take care...