Thursday, October 25, 2007

More Rain Dancing....


*************************************
*[Click the Title: Rain Music by Sting]*
*************************************
Todays Update on the California Fires, the Santa Ana's are dying down, for today. But the Heat and lack of humidity continue, the firefighters still need a break, what they really need is RAIN. Proud Progressive down below had suggested that we need all of us to Rain Dance, I think she is so right. I looked up Rain Dances on the Internet, on Youtube, I could not find any. I did find some beautiful PowWows', but I didn't know if that would be disrespectful to post. But here is what I did find, was Sting's Song , Desert Rose, it is a beautiful song, but I thought in light of all the Loss, I didn't feel right posting a ostentious video about a jaquar, so instead I am posting the one my son loves...( sorry but the heart of a teenager comes first...He thinks Aishwarya Rai is well...nice). Anyways in the song Sting says " he is dreaming of rain", maybe that is what we all need to do, dream of rain.

****Any further Updates are Down in the Comments, or you can email me at enigma4ever@earthlink.net, the comment thread on Oct22 post below is full of Information and updates as well.****

1 comment:

enigma4ever said...

Update: Thursday eve 10.25.07

(1) tomorrow the Qualcomm as a evac center is suposed to close- so it is very unclear where these folks are suposed to go...and not everyone can go to their homes yet- so it is very unclear where or what they are suposed to do....
(2) atleast 20,000 people were and are still in shelters tonight, how many are still displaced- I don't have the numbers..
(3) 23 fires still burning, and 10 are still not fully contained.