Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Greetings....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2007 Tree in 6-6 's room....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Christmas Eve I try to send out cards....email or real....and I try to put my tree up....this is last year's tree in my son's room....and if you look closely half way up in the middle is a furry orange cat...that is when he was much smaller...but now he would take the tree down with a single bound....so I will have to put it someplace where he can not get to it....Read below about Ecards....be back later....

*** I have linked the Ecard Greetings website to the title...had to take the Greeting off the blog- it was having audio burps...
If you want to send an Ecard to someone , they are cheap ....free ...and lovely...and you can sit and choose for hours...great fun...I will be back later tonight,.....stay warm...share the coco and hug the one you're with.....

6 comments:

MandT said...

Greetings and Solstice blessings to you and 6/6! Oh, and all the other good ones too---Christmas, Happy Holidays...you know, the ones about renewal, joy and celebration. Thank you for a year of outstanding posts, music and advocacy for the human spirit, freedom, and dignity. You are a wonder! Peace MandT & Bodhi Dog

Anon-Paranoid said...

Enigma my sweet rose...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, 6'6" and all your loved ones.

May the New Year be filled with nothing but love and joy for you.

God Bless.

Mauigirl said...

Enigma, all best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful holiday and peace in 2009.

Hairball T. Hairball said...

Merry Christmas to you and 6-6! :)

enigma4ever said...

Thank you all....Merry Merry Christmas....I am so grateful to have you all visit here ....I hope your Christmas is wonderful.....

Fran said...

Sweet lullabye. Peace to you!