Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Music :Sixth Night 12.6.08

Kenny Loggins " Celebrate Me Home".....this song always reminds me of the Holidays....and how Home is Where the Heart is ...It is a precious thing....Especially this time of year...In many states they are holding back on Evictions, Sheriffs and County Execs are holding off on Evictions....ONE in ten families are in foreclosure or are facing losing their homes because they are monthes behind in payments....Many Economists think the number is actually higher than this....atleast 10,000 Homes lost per week, I don't know if that retroactive number has been counted...

Grown Up Christmas List...by Kelly Clarkson..more serious....Give what you can...Every Can of Beans and Bag of Rice helps Someone.....

3 comments:

Utah Savage said...

Oh how sad, to be evicted from your home, lost your job, the car was repoed and now what? We may all be wearing sandwich board sign before it all shakes out.

enigma4ever said...

Dearest Utah- so good to see you...please let me know how you are...I emailed you last week....I will try again...hope all is well in your end of the world...

I think I would look good in a sandwich board, oh hell, it might even be warm....yeah, I think in the end of all of us will feel this Depression and we shoud learn more about being adapting.....( I think many of us already have been for quite a while...) and also we need to take care of each other...

Fran said...

What a sad video. I know it is meant to inspire us to kick it into gear...give & do what we can.
And the George Bush buys a $2.7 million dollar home. Guess the 1600 acre crawford ranch & land in Paraguay is just not enough for him.
Sorry but that pisses me off. It's not new that he is out of touch, but sooooo in your face out of touch.

Sigh.