Monday, December 29, 2008

MSNBC and Chris Matthews Attempt to Rewrite History with their "Documentary" on the Decider.....


I rushed around all day on my day off trying to get things done ( cough, like pay bills,find food,buy candles, and fix things)...came home and decided that I would watch Hardball....What a HUGE mistake....Chris Matthews created a Documentary called " The Decider " about Bush....what a Nauseating Piece of Horse Crap.....the Muted Lighting and Patriotic Wardrobe and whoreish makeup do not really highlight the Truth....It was amazing how much was Not Highlighted, like how Bush told us to go shop after 9-11, how he bumbled through that actual day stumbling like a drunk lost on New Years Eve..... And how the Infamous August 6th Memo was not revealed to Americans for 2 years.....and then only when Condi was heavily questioned at a 911 Hearing....she squeaked it out....so the 911 part is mishandled in a pathetic manner. I would call it propaganda.

The best part of the "documentary" is when they say how" Bush's troops Drove the Taliban out of Afghanistan"....Now to give Chris some credit, he does explore how Bush tried to link Iraq to 911.... ( By the way the MSM never really did properly investigate the events of 911....Shame on them).But the MSM like the Whitehouse has lost their journalistic integrity, and moral path, and lost sight that they were to Protect Freedom of Speech and Report the Truth and History....The Programs tries to paint the Rhetoric as merely an intelligence error....NOT what it really was...A LIE.....

All in all....a poor piece of journalism...Chris should have interviewed Joe Wilson...that would have improved it. And the Title needs work.....I personally would have called it "The Criminal" and covered OTHER issues, like the Torture, the WMD lies, the Illegal Spying and the Fearmongering and Illegal War, and even the firing of the US Attorneys.And Other Issues that he criminally mishandled should be covered as his negligence did hurt Americans and other people of the world, there were many
lessons along the way, from Iraq, to Katrina to American Troops and families, to Victims of the Tsunami to Katrina and IKE.....and the Economic Tsunami that we face but has global implications and impacts...this man lacks leadership and judgement and compassion....I would not trust him to change my cats's Kitty litter.

But that is just my thoughts on the Mission Accomplished Era....as I sit here and chew more TUMS....and ponder the Criminals at the Helm....22 days to go.

3 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

I recorded that, but haven't watched it yet. Sounds like a whitewash; I wonder how much I can take. The funny thing is Matthews is no fan of GWB, so maybe he is being PC since he plans to run for senator from PA next elec?

I wonder if Keith or Rachel are doing a year-end round-up tonight?

enigma4ever said...

DK::
I think that parts of the program Chris tried to bring up some important issues....but I think you are right- that he is trying play correctly- or was pressed to...I am not sure...but there is ALOT left out of this program...ALOT....the final commentators were so nauseating and asskissing that I almost spewed...( esp the fuckhead that goes on and on about the Liberal Bloggers being hard on Rove- I spewed pepsi....sympathy for that criminal ???lordy...and the drivel about " What a War leader" -0 lordy.....)

I think Keith is doing a Round Up tonight...Huffpost has the top Political Messes...( they left out a few - but it is worth a read....)

I hope Keith;s is good....I need Something to clean my pallate.....

D.K. Raed said...

OMG, the BEST moment came at the end of Matthews as the credits were rolling, I think they played the music from THE EXORCIST?!?!? Wow, I think that says it all ... whoever chose that music to end a special about Bush's key presidential decisions, thank you!

Keith tonight is much better, mainly because it is all about the election season, not (by the power of Christ, I command you to leave this office & never return) BUSH!