Saturday, September 02, 2006

1:42 SECONDS OF GODSMACKING TRUTH. (Tim Ryan of Ohio)

Democrat Tim Ryan kicks Bush's ass

TIM RYAN DEMOCRAT FROM OHIO...SPEAKS THE TRUTH AND KICKS ASS....LET'S GIVE HIM AN OLBERMANN AWARD FOR THIS....CALL AND EMAIL, GIVE HIM LOVE...HOLY SHIT. BRAVE AND INSPIRING.

Footnote: What is he responding about? He is responding about young people & college kids in this Country - do not believe the Administration when they say they will not Institute a DRAFT....and WHY College Kids don't believe.He is RIGHT on all levels.

9 comments:

Peacechick Mary said...

He speaks for all of us, doesn't he?

billie said...

we need more people standing beside people like him. too often people stand behind.

PTCruiser said...

Tim's my man. I saw this on another blog as well and never thought to post it. Good job, Enigma.

Anonymous said...

No one should EVER believe a proven liar. and we already do have a draft, it's called stop loss and involuntary recall. Thanks for this, I didn't know anything about Tim Ryan. This Old Brit has a post up about him & Rocky Anderson (from my neck o'the woods). Yeaay, balls are coming back in fashion! D.K.

Tina said...

Enigma: Ryan seems to be kicking ass and taking names. Check out this You Tube from May of '06 of Ryan. link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dW1loqw0nI
It is refreshing to see balls come back in fashion in our state of Ohio, no?

azgoddess said...

thanks for the info...glad someone is finally stepping up to baby bush!

enigma4ever said...

I am late getting back to everyone...I think we should start sending this video and what he said to ALL our Reps and say HEY THIS MAN GOT IT RIGHT ..WHEN WILL YOU GET IT RIGHT AND SPEAK UP FOR US ? ...I am sending to anyone I can think of ....I also sent it over to Keith at Countdown..and of course I will call Ryan's office on Tuesday...I have a teenage son...I have to....Thanks so much everyone for coming by on a Holiday Weekend.

Frederick said...

good stuff

enigma4ever said...

Fred and Kvatch thanks for coming by...
yup we need more People Speaking Up...
Shouting the Truth...
it is about time...