Friday, September 22, 2006

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS....please




*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Day by Day....This Foolish Shameful Sniveling Weasel proves his ignorance and incompetence.He and his regime need to Fall.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
YOUR FRIDAY QUESTION: HOW DO WE TOPPLE AN EVIL DANGEROUS LEADER?

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*


It has been a Hell of a month. ( and yell, like the past five years have been a candyassed lilly of a picnic).
I am sick of listening to the blow-hard-ignoramuss-drunk-ass-spoiled-rotten-cause-babs-sucked-as-a-mother-bigotted-pretentious-carpetbaggered-illiterate-heartless-bastard of a King spew every 48 hours on my BoobTube.
I am so tired of scraping vomit out of my keyboard as I listen to his petulent-pissy-panted outbursts.
I am tired of asking if he needs Medication ? or Detox ? or just another shot of Jim Beam....
I am so tired of being ashamed of a "Leader" ( cough-gag-cough) that is NOW trying to change the Geneva Conventions because he is TRYING to protect his own Criminal ass- because he has been MANDATING TORTURE.
Am I the only one that thinks it is a Bit Odd that Susposedly America went to Iraq , and according to Lie#57 we were Spoonfed and doublehumped by the MSM and the Bushco Regime- "WAS TO FREE THEM OF AN EVIL DICTATOR THAT TORTURED PEOPLE".

( Ahhh But feel better Beav- the GOP Warlords worked out the NEW Torture Guidelines this week and in their pompous whiteass feelgood vacant souls they "think" they have rendered it Legal and Palatable by Henry the VIII dines with Mengele standards...and gee fingerlicking good to the White Castle King George. Never Mind that Millions of Americans DO NOT SUPPORT TORTURE. )

Please Someone wake George Orwell and tell him we need a NEW Chapter...
or atleast a Road Map on how to topple the Evil Regime that we have driving the Bus That Was America...

15 comments:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Smack! It's a start! HEY, ORWELL? WAKE UP!

Dada said...

Enigma!! Whoa, I apologize. I haven't been by in a couple of days I guess. It sounds like you may be getting impatient with George. (Oh, whatever gave me that idea? Might it have been that great sentence that escaped the boundaries set down by Blogger? Wow, I've never seen that done before--ever! WTG!) Well, I think that kind of hints at your growing demeanor of suspicions that George may have misled us. That he may not make your final list of our nation's *Top 42 Presidents of All Time.*

Seriously, can I be "seriously" for a minute? I'm loving your fire. You're burning the pages here. You go! I was really comforted to read this. It gives me hope I might not die alone in all of this. "Viva la révolution!"

enigma4ever said...

Ahhh Dada you will never die alone in this- and I already know that when I reach my detainement camp I will sweep, put in windowboxes and a garden....I am no way near done fighting these repugnant worthless scumbags ( I have turds in my catbox I respect more...)We are talking Torture- it is time to stop being polite- cause Torture ain't.
I have friggin' had it....I want my godamn country back...I WANT OUT GODAMN COUNTRY BACK...

Peacechick Mary said...

Our best fight will be with facts, knowledge and the fiery white energy you shoot out. We have to educate the masses and that is a lot more difficult than tackling the dictator Bush. So, what you are doing will make a difference as the necons count on a certain percentage of ignorance. Keep it up - it's super!

Anon-Paranoid said...

enigma....

Yes Der Fuehrer Bush likes torture as we all know from his days of growing up. OOpppppsssss, did I say growing up, I meant blowing up frogs.

My new post is about this sham comprise bill on Torture. It is very clear that our elected officials are Fascist Enablers that have been turning OUR COUNTY into a Dictatorship like Hitler Turned Germany into one. It may be only downhill from now on.

I pray I'm wrong, but it sure don't look so good from where I'm sitting.

God Bless all.

Tina said...

While I wish the circumstances were completely different, I am happy to see that plenty of other people are feeling so damn scared this week, too, and that it is not just me. I'm terrified to see what else these bastards are going to shove down our throats and call a "maverick deal and compromise." Mavericks my ass. Those GOPers did exactly what their Master wanted: They rolled over and gave him what he wanted, as usual.

Anon-Paranoid said...

enigma....

I finally got up some of my links and you are officially linked now. Will put up a new post sometime tomorrow. Have a retirement party for one of my supervisors tomorrow night, so not sure when I'll get it up.

peacechick mary....

I'll get you linked too. I have a crapload, now I'm not talking about Bush, to add on my site. Yours will be up soon. Thanks for stopping by.

God Bless all.

bluegrrrrl too, will get you up.

Anonymous said...

"the bus that WAS America" ... yup, Geo Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, Tom Paine ... they led people ready to fight & die, shedding real blood so that we could have a nation built on democracy, freedom and rule of law. And now rule of law is to be interpreted by our dicta-prez. Excuse me? Wasn't that part of the Justice Dept (the holy 3rd branch)'s duties?

How to topple a dictator, Enigma? I only know one sure way ... cut him off at the knees. I have a feeling when we finally find out exactly which methods of torture were sanctioned by "the interpreter" that knee-capping will be in there along with much other stuff straight out of the medieval ages.

I'd be so ashamed if any of the founding fathers were to see the U.S. today. D.K.

jen said...

well said! thank you!

Frederick said...

"I sometimes think that the price of liberty is not so much eternal vigilance as eternal dirt." - George Orwell

Anonymous said...

"I have turds in my catbox I respect more." ROFL! Oh, ROFL!

Trucker Bob said...

Smirky McSwagger seems to have lit your fire.

Don't let the flame go out, it's needed now more than ever.

Any bets on when the asswipe will invade Iran?

enigma4ever said...

TRUCKER BON: I love the term Smirky McSwagger...I won't let the flame go out don't worry...we need our Country back- All flames needed...

BETTY: sad...but true..thanks for coming by.

FRED: Great GREAT quote...

JENNY: thanks...glad to see you...

enigma4ever said...

DK : yup the ounding Fathers would indeed be so ashamed...they would not have put up with this...at all.

ANON-PARA: yup...got you on the Blogroll- take a look ;-)

TINA: you are indeed not alone...but I think we all knew that the GOP Top Dogs were quite capable o licking Dubya's small you-khow-whats...and remember the last Golden Moment for Kissin'McCain- yup - the CAKE Moment during NOLA Hurricaine 2005...( he and the King shared a big Birthday Cake during the Hurricane...)

PEACECHICK: You are righ we need to edcuate and spread the word- and not back down..and yell loud and clear for and to each other...Silence Kills...Apathy Kills.
WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK...

No Blood for Hubris said...

Oh, I am SO with you re: the vomit on the keyboard.

Enough, already.