Saturday, April 23, 2011

About This Blog....and Changes...


‎"One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."~Maya Angelou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the past 6 weeks I tried my best to track the Disasters in Japan, I mostly tracked them on on Twitter and Facebook. Here I have been having troubles blogging, mostly that my computer crashes while editing. I am not sure of the diagnosis on that, but it needs repair. I blog disasters so that we can learn from them and also track what is needed and how to help our global neighbors. For the past 6 years I have also blogged other aspects of the Human Condition and how Politics impacts that Condition. I am often left wondering why our Compassion is impaired, and what happened to Critical Thinking ? Once the Computer is repaired I am mostly going back to Political Blogging as it is apparent that the TeaThuggery needs confrontation and that the Election cycle has begun. I will also intersperse some soulfood along the way and some thoughts that need to be shared.

5 comments:

Carolyn Moon said...

Awaiting your return and please visit me on occasion. :-)

enigma4ever said...

Yes indeed Carolyn ....surely....My omputers needs to go into the shop, but absolutely....I have missed this blog and bloggers ....happy Easter dear friend...

Carolyn Moon said...

And Happy Easter to you as well....

Anon-Paranoid said...

Enigma my sweet rose....

So glad to hear your still around and hope you and 6'6" are doing well.

Take care and have A Happy Easter.

enigma4ever said...

Dear Anon P...
Happy Easter...many blessings to you....I hope all is well your way.....6-6 and I are scraping by...just like all of us...I hope you and your cats are doing ok down there...namaste