Saturday, January 27, 2007

Decider or Dickator: You Make the Call.....1.27.07



So here it is Friday Night by the Great Lakes, Blogger has suposedly Changed My Blogs, yup all 5 of them. I won't lie, I am incredibly nervous about this. Enigma Hates Change, especially if is supposed to just sit and obediently watch. But I also know that Blogger probally has to make changes as they get more and more people on board, so I will try to adjust with minimal cussing and some hair left on my head. So as the Icey Winds Howl and my nerves are frazzed, I just hope that the Blogger gods ( or gremlins) are kind to my little humble blog. I also pray and hope that everyone arrived in DC warm and dry and ready to send the World and the Country and DC a Messege. We need to End the Occupation of Iraq and Bring OUR Troops Home Now.

DECIDER OR DICKTATOR ?
So all week it is has been on my mind, if Bush is not willing or mentally able to LISTEN to ANYONE about Iraq, besides showing Mental Instability and Incompetence. Has he crossed into a WHOLE New Land , Has he decided that he is now a Dictator? I am not joking about this. I looked up the War Powers Act of 1973, and as far as I know it has not been repealed , merely just ignored. It was a law that was created to attempt to reign in Nixon and his powers and ineffeciency dealing with Vietnam...I am wondering WHY this Law has not been used against Bush and his Delusional Plans....

And the Other Thing that has been on my mind, I was always taught that the National Guard Belong to the States, and that the Governors of those States can control their Destiny based on the needs of their States. Should we be campaigning ( aka nagging) Our State Governors to Bring the troops Home to Each and Every State?

Okay enough thoughts for tonight, we will see how this looks and posts.

7 comments:

enigma4ever said...

Okay I have tried twice to leave messeges...we will see if this works....

New Blogger Moved ALL my blogs...I had no choice...they just decided it....so Please let know if you have any troubles...thanks..

Coffee Messiah said...

"decision maker" indeed.

Hopefully today will be big (we have to wait for the 4th here) and the noise will reverberate through the halls of the mighty white house.

The more he/cheney talk, the more we see they should be removed from office, yesterday.

Why hasn't it happened. He's outdoing Nixon. At least Nixon knew the jig was up. ; (

Unknown said...

Er - Enigma - WHY did Blogger move your blogs? Did you (shudder) join the NEW blogger, or did they just arbitrarily move you? I have not joined the New Improved and Better Ways to Drive You Crazy Blogger but still somehow they have managed to disappear posts and one entire blog of mine. Please reply.

Anonymous said...

All Day yesterday my code would not work, and then last night when I tried to sign in I had to sign in at Blogger's Interstitual Site, and no I had NO choice- NONE- they moved all 5 blogs at the same time. It was either sign in with new code to move them, or not get in, so it was no choice. Now that being said- they moved them all at once and it seemed pretty efficient, But I have to admit that signing in has been nervewracking...and learning something new right while I am moving is un-nerving...BUT., it seems to be working better ( so far ) than the Old Blogger ( that I loved)......so I am going to try to give this a chance...

BLOGON MARCH: okay another note- interesting that ALF_CIO has shown up to support this March, mentioned that Americans at home have been abandoned....and that we need our troops home...Seems like this is the Perfect Storm...Great Weather...and Bush pissed off EVERYONE this week....I can't see the Grass at the Mall.....

Anon-Paranoid said...

enigma...
Now the Decider can pull the Guard from any state he so choses and send them to any state he so choses against any Govenors say so.

This was brought too you by another Republican Fascist Nazi running for president. Nazi Duncan Hunter of California slipped in a revision to the 2007 DOD bill this right that Der Fuehrer Bush signed into law.

This fact should be brought out as soon as possible to those in California so they can stop his run for the Office of The President.

He is one Fascist Nazi we don't need as a candidate for that office and he needs to be stopped now.

God Bless.

This is b.s. second try to post comment.

Anonymous said...

AnonPara: don't worry about Duncan Hunter for Prez. As a former californian from a district near Dunkie's, I can say with absolute confidence, he will only garner the far-right immigrant-basher vote there. Calif as a state won't support him. His prez bid will go nowhere fast. He has no chance in the countrywide republican primaries.

The bill you mentioned he sponsored is far more troubling than his prez run. In fact, it points out that he is far more dangerous as a congressional rep than a prez candidate. BTW, in the past he has tried to garner interest in a senate run, but it is his fate to be in a state that will not tolerate him with that kind of power. His own congressional district has a healthy portion of ex-military, white supremicists, tweakers and reactionaries -- that explains why he keeps winning that district, but will go NO further.

So rest easy on that score, AnonP. There are many more actually-viable contenders for the throne to be worrisome enough. ~~ D.K.

Anonymous said...

Yup....DK is right there is Joe LIE-berman...and well, McCain- who I think numbers wise is stuggling..and then there is always Rudy ( urgh)...
anyways..first we have to get rid of this awful regime....