Thursday, January 25, 2007

HE FORGOT ??? I don't think so....

Dear Mr.Bush,
You gave your State of the Union, and for some unknown reason you did not even mention Katrina and NOLA at all.
There is NO excuse for what you did, other than to say you are indeed the Bigot in Chief.
If indeed your Memory is that impaired, then you are indeed Incompetent, and you and the VP need to be removed from Office-NOW.Maybe you need to watch the Video below and take some stock of your "Christian Compassionate Conscience".
Shame on you, and Shame on the Congress and Senate for remaining Silent on this Issue.
Signed,
Pissed Off Mom with a Conscience

PS. Please also go over to Crooks and Liars Nicole put up the Arron Neville" Louisianna " NOLA video- so beautiful...or click the Title to see it.


Katrina: A Man Made Disaster

DEAR MR.BUSH , HOW IN THE HELL COULD YOU FORGET ?HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT . SHAME ON YOU.

3 comments:

Peacechick Mary said...

He also forgot the vets. So all his Bush made disasters got swept under the rugs. It's mom's like you and I who check under the rugs - aha! Bush is not only a lousy Prezidunt, but he is a lousy housekeeper. Throw da bum out!

enigma4ever said...

You are right, he did indeed forget the VETS...and their families...I don't even think he really thanked them, like he usually does.I also don't understand WHY people kept jumping up and down and clapping for him, I would not have, I would sit and he would have had to say something really important and REAL for me to have clapped at all....

Lousy Housekeeper- I like that....We are going to be cleaning up his shit for years...

enigma4ever said...

So I am watching Tim Russerts This Week with Andrea Mitchell- OMG...she just said that Bush shamed us when he didn't mention Katrina....at all. She said that Iraq has swallowed his presidency....for once I agree with her....