Monday, January 08, 2007

IMPEACH & IMPRISON BUSH AND CHENEY 2007



Okay- Look at this GREAT PHOTO, are they nude ? Where are they ? Who did this? Learn more go to Dada's Blog over on the Blogroll and also go to KVATCH and read ALL about it ....And Call Conyers Office and call your Elected in DC amd Write to as many as you can , say Enough is Enough. Impeach these Criminal Bastards.

IMPEACH AND IMPRISON : BUSH &CHENEY

We can do this. They both are War Criminals. Let's show the World America does not support these Murderers.

*IMPEACH AND IMPRISON WILL BE THE MONDAY THEME - UNTIL THEY ARE BEHIND BARS..*
*Yeah, Enigma is back.*

3 comments:

enigma4ever said...

oh phew,.,,,You are one of my oldest Frog Friends , well Blog Friends too( I think we started the same summer)...so I was worried I misbehaved....( hey are you in the photo?)

sumo said...

It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Amazing video with amazing lyrics.

And I LOVE the idea of your reoccuring Monday post!