Monday, April 13, 2009

And Then It Was Monday.....( I survived my Birthday and Taxes and Easter..)


( Nurse with "A" dream ???.....haha..JUST one dream....I have a thousand....)

Okay so I survived the "Holiday" ( which is my way of politely saying that I did absolutely Nothing for Easter or my Birthday.) 6-6 has outgrown all that Easter HooHaa....So no little Chocolate bunnies and NO Peep Battles in the Microwave this weekend. ( According to 6-6 I blew up a Microwave with one of this Peep battles- funny I have no memory of that ...) By the time I finished working on Taxes and Publisher paperwork I decided that the yard outside could stay neglected and forlorn a bit longer- no one will mind. So I am waiting until the Temperatures are more springlike ( human) to really get to work on my garden. ( and yeah, the Garden will be a collection of Pots with weeds coming out and Dead Leaf Mulch and maybe some seedlings...)

A quick update, my one job still has No Heat, ( yeah, the market..)but the good news is that Spring is coming, it is in the 40's. So now I can just wear 2 shirts, a sweater, and my fingerless gloves and not look like I am a Siberian Michelin Woman bundled in search of Vodka. "Anthony " that I blogged about last weekend, the VET that said he was "DONE"...has decided to hold on a bit longer. He came and bought peanut butter and jelly and a loaf of bread and said he was going to take it "Jar By Jar". I said Okay, Day By Day , was better than calling it quits. He almost smiled. ( and yeah, he got a needed hug in aisle 3..)

So ALL weekend the MSM kept playing the Stupid ass tape from Dobson saying the "Country is Awash in Evil" ....Really ?!! What the hell is That about ? Hell, at this point I think we are "Draped in Irony" or "Flooded with Come-Uppance"...but what the hell does it mean to say we are "Awash in Evil" ? WHY should I care about the Damn Social Conservatives ? sorry....But I don't... Hell, the Bush Administration was " Abound with Moral Ineptitude"....and yeah, they were THE Christian Administration that Dobson lusted for....( okay that was my Blog against Theocracy).

Scroll Down....there is Plenty down below....gardening posts, posts about health issues,the Economy Battles, the Obama Dog, and much much more...music.
Neko Case.."Hold on, Hold On"....

( Link to title Bittersweet Symphony....)

11 comments:

a ball of Light said...

I want to wish you a belated birthday.
iam sorry to hear you still have no heat where you are working... please take care of yourself.

enigma4ever said...

Oh I am fine..I just need to bitch about it- and that it warms my cockles ( whatever cockles are ??) to bitch every now and then.....added your blog down to the New Blog List...found it over at Dada's...good to see you blogging...

a ball of Light said...

cochleae cordis - latin for the chambers of the heart... or a small clam... so either you're getting a warm suffusing of love from the universe or are making clam chowder... ;)

a ball of Light said...

thank you from my heart for the listing...

enigma4ever said...

hmm, so my clam chowder is warmed - LOL...
and yeah, it was nice to list your blog- I did not know you had one....so we needed to add you...

take care..

BadTux said...

I loves me some Neko Case. Gal has some pipes on her, and a great backing band of Texas roadhouse style musicians. Time to cue up my iPhone for some more Neko...

- Badtux the Music Penguin

enigma4ever said...

Badtux - she has a NEW album out any day...but none on Youtube yet..she is amazing...sharp too...soulsy and bluesy and yet very Northwesty....and then a bit of Austin cool thrown in....

good to see you Bad ;-)

D.K. Raed said...

is it my imagination, or is that nurse's hand up against her face flipping a bird? she must've just finished her taxes!

Fran said...

Happy B day to you Amiga!!!

Glad the workplace is beginning to thaw out, & Anthony the Vet is hanging in there.

Keep on keepin' on & here is hoping this year, things come together for you.

Anon-Paranoid said...

enigma my sweet rose...

Sorry for the late wishes, but Happy Birthday and may you have many more.

Mine was this past Friday and I didn't do anything either for it.

Same for Easter, had Pizza Hut Wings for dinner.

Take care and ...

God Bless you.

MandT said...

And a very happy birthday!!! Mine was on the seventh!