Monday, April 13, 2009

My son-of-a-bitch post of the day..Goldman Sachs posted a Stinking Profit after getting TARP funds....HOW are we supposed to be OKAY with this ???


Okay. I am not a math wiz...but let's let at this- Chronology wise....September a Bunch of really Big Companies say they are in HUGE trouble- and the Bush Government and Paulson come up with a Plan to hand them BILLIONS to HELP them...and then here we are Monthes later...I am tired of all the MSM Spin and the Lies, Someone needs to ask to see ALL the Records....NOW...click the title and read....

We don't have time to stick our heads in the Sand again....Paulson should be called to testify, get his billionaire ass in that chair and Answer Big Boy Questions- did he help his buddies out ?and How Much ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those profits should be trickled down to us Main Streeters.

enigma4ever said...

yeah...
that would be nice.....
but more than that I want some Answers..
Paulson ....
I have given up seeing a damn dime of this money reach any of us- the crooks are hoarding it...

;-(

D.K. Raed said...

I've been wondering about that myself. Same for BofA and WellsFargo. If they paid back the TARP and still showed a profit, I'd be impressed. But to say they have a profit after receiving beaucoup bailout bucks, well let's just say, that is an accounting slight-of-hand worthy of the Enron Accountants!