Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Night Music...."A Change is Gonna Come" Seal.


Friday Night Thoughts...Change is Gonna Come...because it has to...we are at a Critical Moment...more than we realize...but it is up to us Make This Change Come...I have said this all along- it is not up to DC, MSM ...It is up to us....We are strong enough, Courageous enough, and Brave enough....Please read my top 3 posts,they are the most critical posts I have blogged in 5 years and 3000 posts.Thank you. Namaste.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world which yields most painfully to change." RFK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A revolution is coming — a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough — But a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability."
Speech in the US Senate (9 May 1966) by RFK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be The Change....Be Brave..Do Something...watch Tank Man Tinnamen Square June 5th, 1989

Sunday update:::
Editorial examines how it started at the top....

8 comments:

enigma4ever said...

A Thought....
I think the Repugs are in Panic Mode...
that things are falling apart......
WHY ?
go to Youtube and try to Find Video of their BIG Mouth Pieces speaking on Anything Important, esp Torture , the War.....:

Cheney ?
Bush ?
Rummy ?
Condi ?
Ashcroft?
Gonzo ?
McCain?
Palin?
Rudy?
Mitt ?

Many Many Have been removed....so if you find them ...download them....cuz they are vanishing....
being removed....

but I am thinking this is a very good sign...think about it...

the walking man said...

I was channel flipping last night and stopped on faux news where they had Gingrich on. The blurb bar gave him the honorific of his past title.

Speaker Gingrich.

I noticed that whenever they referred to the Obama it was always as MisterI've noticed this in other places as well, the talking ass on the camera saying "Obama" rather than the respectful President ObamaWhether it be because we have become used to one name personalities or because there is laziness or the more heinous reason of herding the sheep I am urging all writers in every venue to give the man his honorific PRESIDENTIf we his supporters do not honor him how can we criticize his detractors?

enigma4ever said...

wow Walking Man- I noticed that too this week- I CNN does it too....I have been trying real hard to always call him President now...( I admit I still slip a bit- but I am trying.....)

I think it is pathetic that the FAUX turns to Newt- and his talking points ( propaganda) is how old ? 18 years ? and they also have been interviewing Delay alot ??? like isn't he supposed to be in Jail ?

Annette said...

I have noticed that too.. I call them on it.. they refer to darth as VP.. no he is FORMER vp.. I tell them VP Biden might take exception to sharing his office.. and we should always refer to Pres. Obama as just that.. and it should be Former pres. bush.. I won't capitalize it..or else I call him shrub.. but that is disrespectful but then he has really done nothing to deserve respect. But we really need to call them out on all of this.. over and over.

enigma4ever said...

We MUST keep at it folks...critical moment...and CNN and FOX has moved on to Swine Flu...

( which to be honest - I am a bit skeptical- thanks to the previous administration and all the Duct Tape Mongering that went on...)

Anon-Paranoid said...

enigma my sweet rose...

Here is what I found today and left at a few sites.

It seems that someone either took my idea to heart or came up with the same idea that I did.

Below is link to a post about the Hannity waterboarding offer he made and following that is a link to the website where you can email if your interested in seeing Sean waterboarded.

First link:

http://leftwingnutjob.blogspot.com/2009/04/hannity-come-out-come-out-where-ever.html

Second link-Waterboard Hannity web site:

http://www.waterboardseanhannityforcharity.com/Hannity.htm

Take care my sweet enigma and ...

God Bless.

Annette said...

Hey girl.. I have tagged you for an award.. come visit when you can..

enigma4ever said...

AnonP :::

yup.....got it Helen Wheels is blogging it and so is Dusty....thanks .....you take care too friend...namaste...


Annette:::
oh thanks....lovely...I will be over....